3-Hour Live Zoom Training
If you've been struggling to overcome the symptoms of Long-Covid, Long Haulers, or Post-Covid Syndrome then this online seminar is for you!
Two expert neurology instructors from Germany and the United States have come together to teach:
- How the body's internal sensory awareness is involved in daily activities, athletics, and Long-Covid
- How that awareness impacts performance (from training, to work, to home-life)
- And how COVID can affect these brain areas an others that contribute to the symptoms of Long-Covid
- All instruction is in English
The seminar includes:
- Practical explanations of these brain areas, what they do, and why they are so important in recovery
- Self-assessments to help you determine what areas and what exercises to focus on to begin your recovery training
- The drills you can use at home to start activating these neurological systems and moving toward feeling better quickly
You've struggled with the after-effects of COVID long enough!